Maintaining customer confidentiality and ensuring information security are top priorities at TaxDraw. Some of the most important provisions of the TaxDraw Confidentiality Agreement that pertain to our clients are listed below.
A TaxDraw Client is aware of and agrees to provide confidential information. It was determined to keep such material private and maintain any confidentiality required by patent or trade secret laws.
1. Confidential data to be revealed includes advancement descriptions, technical and business information related to proprietary ideas and inventions, ideas, patentable ideas, trade secrets, drawings and illustrations, patent searches, existing or planned products and services, R&D, production, costs, profit and margin statistics, finances and financial plans, customers, clients, marketing, and a variety of other items.
2. TaxDraw will only share Confidential Information with its directors, officers, partners, members, employees, and independent contractors (collectively, "affiliates") who require it. TaxDraw and its affiliates will not reveal confidential information acquired from the discloser unless compelled by law.
3. This Agreement intends to absolve TaxDraw of any responsibility for any Confidential Information:
4. This Agreement encapsulates TaxDraw's and the TaxDraw Client's comprehensive understanding of the sharing of Confidential Information. Both parties must make any changes or additions to this Agreement in writing and signed.
5. If any term of this Agreement is found to be illegal, the remaining provisions will be enforced to the maximum extent practicable, and the unenforceable provision(s) will be amended to the minimum extent necessary to allow the Agreement to be completed as a whole.
6. You could lose money or suffer harm due to any illegal action you engage in, as indicated above, and you could face criminal or civil liability.