ESI Return

The Employees’ State Insurance Scheme is a social collateral scheme which balance the financial loss endure by employees when they feel sick, or die due to employment-related injuries.

The Employees' State Insurance (ESI) program, administered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, is a self-supporting social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This Employee State Insurance Fund is governed by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) and its rules and regulations. All ESI-registered organizations require ESI returns, which are due every six months.

The Benefits of ESI Registration

Medical Assistance

From the first day of employment, ESI registered individuals and their family members are entitled to comprehensive medical treatment, as are their insurance.

Maternity Benefit

Maternity Benefit during confinement/pregnancy is payable for twenty-six (26) weeks, with a one-month extension on medical advice, at the total salary rate, subject to payment for 70 days in the preceding two Contribution Periods.

Aid for People with Disabilities

In the event of an employee's disability, a disablement benefit of 90% of the monthly income is paid.

Benefits of Sickness

During an employee's illness, a sickness benefit of 70% of his or her monthly income is paid, with a maximum of 91 days per year.

Benefits for the Dead

Employees' dependents receive 90% of their monthly wage if they die.

Costs of a Funeral

From the first day of insurable employment, a sum of Rs.10,000 is payable to dependents or the person performing final rites.

Expenses for confinement

If his wife is imprisoned in a location where necessary medical facilities are not available under the ESI Scheme, an insured woman or I.P.

Retraining for Work

Disabled for life V.R. Training at VRS is covered under this policy.

Physical Rehabilitation

In the event of a physical disability resulting from an accident on the job.

Documents Required

  • Company Incorporation Certificate (in case of company).
  • Copy of GST registration and MSME registration.
  • All partners must provide proof of identity.
  • Address proof of business and PAN card
  • Copy of cancelled cheque
  • All Directors', Partners', or Proprietor's Pan and Aadhar Card.
  • Copy of partnership deed (in case of partnership firm)
  • DIN for all directors (in case of company)
  • Employee information, as well as their monthly payments.
  • Authorized signatory's DSC, name, phone number, and email address

Employers and Employees of ESI contribute.

  • 1.75 percent of gross compensation is contributed by the employees.
  • 4.75 percent of gross compensation is contributed by the employer.
  • The 15th of each month is the due date for payments.

Why TaxDraw?

  • TaxDraw is the leading business and legal services platform for GST filing services and several other tax filings services such as income tax returns, P.F., TDS, and ESI reports.
  • TaxDraw will assist you in filing your GST returns from the convenience of your own home, providing highly specialized and customized services for each individual.
  • With a simple registration, you can get a free consultation with one of our top-rated tax specialists.


Rs. 999 All inclusive price


  • One Year ESI Returns Up to 10 Employees
Rs. 7999 All inclusive price


  • One Year ESI Returns Up to 20 Employees
Rs. 12999 All inclusive price


  • One Year ESI Returns Up to 50 Employees


Whenever an insured employee dies due to an injury sustained in the course of employment or disease contracted as a result of employment, the employee's dependents are entitled to monthly benefits under the ESI system.

Each day the employer fails to make contribution payments, the employer is obliged to pay a simple interest of 12% per annum.

Employer contributions total 4.75 percent, while employee contributions total 1.75 percent, for 6.5 percent.