A logo is a visual design that reflects a company's brand and identity. It is commonly seen on a company's stationery (envelopes, letterhead, etc.), branding and advertising materials, business cards, and other things. A logo can be either pictorial or typographic or a combination of the two.
• Your customers will notice your unique and distinctive logo right away, and it will set you except your competitors.
• You're taking your initial steps in brand image and brand recognition by associating a business logo with your product or service.
• The colours, tones, and fonts used in your logo design will be carried over to all of your branding materials, such as your website, letterheads, and business cards, resulting in complete, marketable brand identity. Your brand identity is built on the foundation of your corporate logo design.
• A well-known business logo goes a long way toward establishing brand loyalty; as your company grows, your logo will become more familiar to many customers. This familiarity gives the idea that you're dependable and trustworthy.
• We acknowledge the importance of creating memorable brands through innovative logo designs that leave an impression. Each logo design we produce is tailored to your specific needs. This will help to learn about your firm and your concept for the logo and brand before beginning work on your company logo design.
• Our designers are not just design specialists but also brand-building experts. They'll help you create a company logo that encapsulates your brand's culture and values while quickly registering with your customers.
• Apart from developing and printing a stationery kit for your workplace [letterheads and visiting cards], we can also help you with additional branding needs such as designing and printing a social media kit, and so on
• Unlike any other logo design firm, after your logo is completed, we can help you protect your name and logo by completing a trademark application, ensuring that no one else can use them.
After the logo is produced and handed to you, the intellectual property rights to the logo are fully transferred to your business, and you are free to make any changes you want in the future.
We work with our designers and will choose the ideal one for your project based on your requirements.
As previously stated, our designers will consider your suggestions and comments and work on further revisions at no cost to you up to limited sample based on selection on respective plan.
A logo's turnaround time usually is 2-3 business days from payment to completion. In two days, the first version is given. Timelines will also be determined by your reaction time and the number of design changes that are required.